West Bengal Staff Selection Commission WBSSC Jobs
- Number of Vacancies: 16529 posts.
- Last date to Apply: 3 October 2016.
Job Opportunity Description:
Jobs in West Bengal Staff Selection Commission WBSSC for experienced, well educated, determined, self driven, hardworking, dynamic, result oriented & innovative candidates for vacancies of Assistant Teachers. The essential requirement for career opportunities in West Bengal Staff Selection Commission WBSSC is Graduation, Post – Graduation degree, B.Ed degree. You can submit your application along with detailed Resume / CV, attested photocopies of all relevant documents such as educational certificates, experience certificates, CNIC, domicile & recent photograph at the given address below. Those candidates who fulfill the criteria mentioned in the image, should submit their applications & be a part of well reputed Department. It is golden chance for all those who have higher education & they wanted to work in such type of department, so feel free to apply for these vacant positions. The closing date for vacancies in West Bengal Staff Selection Commission WBSSC is 3 October 2016. The portrayal of vacancies is given in the advertisement. Interested candidates may send their applications on prescribed form along with attested photocopies of all relevant documents at the given address below.
- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
- Candidates are required to pay application fee Rs 250/- for general categories candidates / other backward class –A categories candidates / other backward class – B categories candidates and Rs 80/- for schedule caste categories candidates/ schedule tribe categories candidates / physically handicapped categories candidates through internet banking or debit card credit card through online or through printed bank challan with cash at Allahabad bank branch in West Bengal or through Sahaj Tathya Mitra Kendra by cash instantly.
How to Apply:
- Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online through official website of The West Bengal Central School service commission (WBCSSC) www.westbengalssc.com.
- Website: www.westbengalssc.com
- Address:West Bengal Staff Selection Commission,Mayukh Bhaban, Salt Lake, Kolkata- 700091