Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) Jobs Lahore:
- Title: Manager Infrastructure & Projects.
- Province: Punjab.
- Duty Station: Lahore.
- Newspaper: Jang.
- Last date to Apply: 18 June 2015.
Job Opportunity Description:
Jobs in Pakistan Cricket Board for experienced, well educated, determined, self driven, hardworking, dynamic, result oriented & innovative candidates for vacancies of Manager Infrastructure & Projects. The essential requirement for career opportunities in Pakistan Cricket Board is Degree in Civil Engineering from HEC recognized University. Candidate must have minimum 5 years experience in the relevant field for Jobs in Pakistan Cricket Board. You can submit your application along with detailed Resume / CV, attested photocopies of all relevant documents such as educational certificates, experience certificates, CNIC, domicile & recent photograph at the given address below. Those candidates who fulfill the criteria mentioned in the image, should submit their applications & be a part of well reputed Department.It is golden chance for all those who have higher education & they wanted to work in such type of department, so feel free to apply for these vacant positions. The last date to apply for vacancies in Pakistan Cricket Board is 18 June 2015. The portrayal of vacancies is given in the advertisement. Interested candidates may send their applications on prescribed form along with attested photocopies of all relevant documents at the given address below.
- Fax No: 042 35711860.
- Website: www.pcb.com.pk
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Phone No: 042 111-22-77-77 & 35717231-34.
- Address: Pakistan Cricket Board, Qaddafi Stadium, Ferozepur Road, Lahore.
- Only short listed motivated & committed Candidates will be called for test & interview & no TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in interview. Stay in touch with us & visiting our website newjobsinpakistan.com for latest jobs.
Latest Jobs In Pakistan
NewJobsInPakistan.Com Daily Jobs