Pakistan Air Force Jobs Islamabad:
- Category: Government.
- Newspaper: Jang, Dawn & Mashriq.
- Last date to Apply: 15 February 2016.
Job Opportunity Description:
Pakistan Air Force Jobs for experienced, well educated, determined, self driven, hardworking, dynamic, result oriented & innovative candidates for vacancies of Quantity Surveyor, Civil Engineer & Clerk. The essential requirement for career opportunities in Pakistan Air Force is BA, B.Sc, FA, F.Sc & DAE from HEC recognized university. Candidate must have experience in the relevant field for Jobs in Pakistan Air Force. You can submit your application along with detailed Resume / CV, attested photocopies of all relevant documents such as educational certificates, experience certificates, CNIC, domicile & recent photograph at the given address below. Those candidates who fulfill the criteria mentioned in the image, should submit their applications & be a part of well reputed Department. It is golden chance for all those who have higher education & they wanted to work in such type of department, so feel free to apply for these vacant positions. The last date to apply for vacancies in Pakistan Air Force is 15 February 2016. The portrayal of vacancies is given in the advertisement. Interested candidates may send their applications on prescribed form along with attested photocopies of all relevant documents at the given address below.
- Email: email@example.com.
- Address: Shaheen Chowk, E-9 Sector, Directorate of Housing, Air Headquarters, Islamabad.
- Only short listed motivated & committed Candidates will be called for test & interview & no TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in interview. Stay in touch with us & visiting our website newjobsinpakistan.com for latest jobs.