NGO Mercy Corps Jobs in Islamabad Pakistan:
- Newspaper: Jang & The News.
- Last date to Apply: 5 June 2016.
Job Opportunity Description:
Jobs in Mercy Corps for experienced, well educated, determined, self driven, hardworking, dynamic, result oriented & innovative candidates for vacancies of Deputy Director of Senior Quality Insurance Officer. The essential requirement for career opportunities in Mercy Corps is Masters Degree. Candidate must have experience in the relevant field for Jobs in Mercy Corps Pakistan. You can submit your application along with detailed Resume / CV, attested photocopies of all relevant documents such as educational certificates, experience certificates, CNIC, domicile & recent photograph at the given address below.Those candidates who fulfill the criteria mentioned in the image, should submit their applications & be a part of well reputed Department.It is golden chance for all those who have higher education & they wanted to work in such type of department, so feel free to apply for these vacant positions.The last date to apply for vacancies in Mercy Corps is 5 June 2016.The portrayal of vacancies is given in the advertisement.Interested candidates may send their applications on prescribed form along with attested photocopies of all relevant documents at the given address below.
- Email: email@example.com.
- Website: www.mercycorps.org
- Address: Mercy Corps, Pak Palace, Murree Road, Near Rawal Chowk, Islamabad.
- Test/Interview will be conducted only for the shortlisted Candidates.Stay in touch with us & visiting our website newjobsinpakistan.com for latest jobs.
Latest Jobs In Pakistan
NewJobsInPakistan.Com Daily Jobs