Naval Dockyard Mumbai India Recruitment 2016 ITI Apprentice:
- Number of Vacancies: 315 posts.
- Last date to Apply: 14 October 2016.
Job Opportunity Description:
Jobs in Naval Dockyard Mumbai for experienced, well educated, determined, self driven, hardworking, dynamic, result oriented & innovative ITI qualified candidates (male / female) for recruitment of Apprenticeship training in various designated trades ( Machinist, Instrument Mechanic, Fitter, Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance, Refrigerator & Air Conditioning Mechanic, Electroplate r, Welder (Gas & Elect), Painter (General), Mason (BC) Mechanic (Diesel), Mechanic (Diesel), Mechanic Radio & Radar (Aircraft), Power Electrician , Electrician,Fitter, Plumber, Rigger (Heavy Industries), Sheet metal worker, Mechanic Motor Vehicle). Candidate should be Born between 01 April 1996 to 31 March 2003. Upper age is relaxable by 05 years for SC/ST . You can submit your application along with detailed Resume / CV, attested photocopies of all relevant documents such as educational certificates, experience certificates, CNIC, domicile & recent photograph at the given address below. Those candidates who fulfill the criteria mentioned in the image, should submit their applications & be a part of well reputed Department. It is golden chance for all those who have higher education & they wanted to work in such type of department, so feel free to apply for these vacant positions. The closing date for vacancies in Naval Dockyard Mumbai is 14 October 2016. The portrayal of vacancies is given in the advertisement.Interested candidates may send their applications on prescribed form along with attested photocopies of all relevant documents at the given address below.
- Monthly Stipend as per prescribed rates will be paid as per extant government rules and regulations.
Minimum Physical Standards:
- Height – 150 Cm, Weight – 45 Kg, Chest expansion 5 cms, Eye sight – 6/6 to 6/9, Ears clear of wax, external & internal organs to be normal.
- Preliminary selection will be made on the basis of marks obtained in Matric (10th) and ITI Examination. Candidates in the Preliminary Merit list will be called for Written Test to be held at Mumbai in the last week of December 2016. The Candidates placed in the merit list on the basis of marks obtained in written examination, will be called for Interview / Medical Examination in February 2017.
- Address: P.O Box No.10035 GPO, MUMBAi-400 001.
- Website: www.indiannavy.nic.in