KP-TEVTA Jobs Technical Education & Vocational Training Authority:
- Category: Government.
- Newspaper: The News, Aaj, Dawn & Mashriq.
- Last date to Apply: 20 October 2016.
Job Opportunity Description:
Jobs in Technical Education & Vocational Training Authority (KP TEVTA) for experienced, well educated, determined, self driven, hardworking, dynamic, result oriented & innovative candidates for vacancies of Assistant Directors, Private Secretary Office Assistant and Sub Engineer. The essential requirement for career opportunities in KP-TEVTA KPK Technical Education & Vocational Training Authority is Masters Degree, Bachelors Degree, B.Tech, M.Com & DAE from HEC recognized Institution. Candidate must have experience in the relevant field for Jobs in Technical Education & Vocational Training Authority (KP TEVTA) Pakistan. You can submit your application along with detailed Resume / CV, attested photocopies of all relevant documents such as educational certificates, experience certificates, CNIC, domicile & recent photograph at the given address below. Those candidates who fulfill the criteria mentioned in the image, should submit their applications & be a part of well reputed Department. It is golden chance for all those who have higher education & they wanted to work in such type of department, so feel free to apply for these vacant positions. The last date to apply for vacancies in Technical Education & Vocational Training Authority (TEVTA) is 20 October 2016. The portrayal of vacancies is given in the advertisement. Interested candidates may send their applications on prescribed form along with attested photocopies of all relevant documents at the given address below.
To DownLoad Application Form: Click Here
- Website: www.nts.org.pk, www.kptevta.gov.pk & www.khyberpakhtunkhwa.gov.pk
- Address: Technical Education & Vocational Training Authority, H # 3 A, Chinar Road, University Town, Peshawar.
- Only short listed motivated & committed Candidates will be called for test & interview & no TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in interview. Stay in touch with us & visiting our website newjobsinpakistan.com for latest jobs.