Jobs in State Bank of India (SBI)
- No. of Vacancies: 412.
- Last date to Apply: 20 October 2016.
Job Opportunity Description:
Jobs in State Bank of India (SBI) for experienced, well educated, determined, self driven, hardworking, dynamic, result oriented & innovative candidates for vacancies of Assistant Manager (System), Developer, Team Lead, Manager (Statistician), Assistant Manager (Statistician), Technology Relationship Manager , Admin Support Officer, Application Architect, Business Architect, Data warehouse Architect, Enterprise Architect, Portal Architect, Infrastructure Engineer, Civil Engineer, Technical Engineer, Network Engineer, Complaint / Dispute Resolution officer, IT Risk Manager, IT Security Expert, Project Manager, Business Analyst, Developer, Test Lead, Technical Lead, Innovation Specialist, Data Scientist, Sourcing Analyst, WAS Administrator. The essential requirement for career opportunities in State Bank of India (SBI) is MA, ME, M.Sc, BE, B.Tech, MBA. You can submit your application along with detailed Resume / CV, attested photocopies of all relevant documents such as educational certificates, experience certificates, CNIC, domicile & recent photograph at the given address below. Those candidates who fulfill the criteria mentioned in the image, should submit their applications & be a part of well reputed Department. It is golden chance for all those who have higher education & they wanted to work in such type of department, so feel free to apply for these vacant positions. The last date to apply for vacancies in State Bank of India (SBI) is 20 October 2016.
- (a) For Regular Posts (System Officer, Developers, Test Lead, Tester and Statistician) -> The selection of candidates will be on the basis of Online Test and Interview.
(b) For Contractual Posts and Technology Relationship Manager -> Selection for the post will be by shortlisting and Interview.
Application Fee (A Non-Refundable):
- ₹ 100/- (Intimation Charges Only) for SC / ST / PWD Category candidates.; ₹ 600/- (Application fee including intimation charges) for General and OBC Category candidates. The fee can be made through Online Payment Mode.
How to Apply:
- Eligible and Interested candidates should be fill Online Registration of application through SBI IBPS Sifytest Online Portal on or before 22/10/2016.
- Website: www.sbi.co.in
- The Last date for On-line Registration of Application -> 22/10/2016
- Payment of Fee On-line -> 04/10/2016 to 22/10/2016
- Date of Online Test (Tentative) -> 25/11/2016
- Downloading of call letter for Online test from -> 15/11/2016
- Last Date of Receipt of Hard Copy of Online application alongwith enclosure (only for Technology Relationship Manager and All Contractual Positions) -> 26/10/2016