Jobs in SSC CHSL India
- No. of Vacancies: 5134.
- Salary: Rs. 5200-20200/-
- Last date to Apply: 7 November 2016.
Job Opportunity Description:
Jobs in Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) for experienced, well educated, determined, self driven, hardworking, dynamic, result oriented & innovative candidates for vacancies of Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant, Data Entry Operator (DEO), Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC), Court Clerk. You can submit your application along with detailed Resume / CV, attested photocopies of all relevant documents such as educational certificates, experience certificates, CNIC, domicile & recent photograph at the given address below. Those candidates who fulfill the criteria mentioned in the image, should submit their applications & be a part of well reputed Department. It is golden chance for all those who have higher education & they wanted to work in such type of department, so feel free to apply for these vacant positions. The last date to apply for vacancies in Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) is 20 October 2016.
- The examination will consist of a Computer based Written Examination (Tier-I), Descriptive Paper (Tier-II) and Typing Test/ Skill Test (Tier-III) Examination for the post of Data Entry Operator, Postal Assistant & Sorting Assistant (PA/SA), Lower Division Clerk and Court Clerk.
Application Fee :
- Candidates belonging to OBC and UR (General) Candidates are required to pay Application fee of ₹ 100/-. The Fee paid in respect of online application through SBI Challan/ Net banking and any credit and debit cards will be accepted. The Payment of application fee is exempted for all women candidates and candidates belonging to SC, ST, Physically Handicapped and Ex-servicemen eligible for reservation, as per Government orders..
How to Apply:
- Eligible Indian Nationals must be submitted only in Online Mode. The Online Registration through SSC Online Portal, the closing date for online registration is 07/11/2016.
- website www.ssc.nic.in
- The Closing Date for Online Registration -> 07/11/2016
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I) -> 07/01/2017, 05/02/2017
- Date of Tier-II (Descriptive Paper) -> 09/04/2017