Jobs in Overseas Pakistani OPF Islamabad, Lahore:
- Category: Government.
- Newspaper: Jang, Dawn, Express, Nawaiwaqt.
- Last date to Apply: 6 December 2016.
Job Opportunity Description:
Jobs in Overseas Pakistani Foundation (OPF) for experienced, well educated, determined, self driven, hardworking, dynamic, result oriented & innovative candidates for vacancies of Project Director, Deputy Project Director, Land Revenue Officer, Land Revenue Assistant, Resident Supervisor, Security Supervisor, Computer Operator. The essential requirement for career opportunities in Overseas Pakistanis Foundation (OPF) is MPA, MBA, MA, BA, Intermediate, Matriculation. Candidate must have experience in the relevant field for Jobs in Overseas Pakistanis Foundation (OPF). You can submit your application along with detailed Resume / CV, attested photocopies of all relevant documents such as educational certificates, experience certificates, CNIC, domicile & recent photograph at the given address below. Those candidates who fulfill the criteria mentioned in the image, should submit their applications & be a part of well reputed Department. It is golden chance for all those who have higher education & they wanted to work in such type of department, so feel free to apply for these vacant positions. The last date to apply for vacancies in Overseas Pakistanis Foundation (OPF) is 6 December 2016.The portrayal of vacancies is given in the advertisement. Interested candidates may send their applications on prescribed form along with attested photocopies of all relevant documents at the given address below.
- Website: www.pts.org.pk, www.opf.org.pk
- Address: Shah rah-e-Jamuriyat, P.O. Box No. 1470, G-5/2, Islamabad.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in interview.Test/Interview will be conducted only for the shortlisted Candidates.Stay in touch with us & visiting our website newjobsinpakistan.com for latest jobs.
Latest Jobs In Pakistan
NewJobsInPakistan.Com Daily Jobs