Jobs In Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (Vyapam) India:
- Number of Vacancies :463 posts.
- Salary: Rs.9300 – 34800/-
- Last date to Apply: 12 October 2016.
Job Opportunity Description:
Jobs in Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) popularly known as Vyapam for experienced, well educated, determined, self driven, hardworking, dynamic, result oriented & innovative candidates. Candidate age should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 40 years. The age of the candidate should be as on 1st January 2016. You can submit your application along with detailed Resume / CV, attested photocopies of all relevant documents such as educational certificates, experience certificates, CNIC, domicile & recent photograph at the given address below. Those candidates who fulfill the criteria mentioned in the image, should submit their applications & be a part of well reputed Department. It is golden chance for all those who have higher education & they wanted to work in such type of department, so feel free to apply for these vacant positions. The closing date for vacancies in Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (Vyapam) is 12 October 2016. The portrayal of vacancies is given in the advertisement.Interested candidates may send their applications on prescribed form along with attested photocopies of all relevant documents at the given address below.
- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
- Candidates are required to pay application fee Rs 500/- for general categories candidates and Rs 250/- for schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) and other backward class categories candidates (OBC) of Madhya Pradesh and Rs 70/- for Madhya Pradesh online portal fee for all categories candidates. Fee can be pay through Madhya Pradesh online (Kiosk) / net banking / credit cards / credit cards.
- Website: www.vyapam.nic.in