Jobs in Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRC) India
- Number of Vacancies:3428 posts.
- Last date to Apply: 15 October 2016.
Job Opportunity Description:
Jobs in Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRC) for experienced, well educated, determined, self driven, hardworking, dynamic, result oriented & innovative candidates Assistant Manager (Electrical, S&T, Civil, Operations, Finance), Station Controller/ Train Operator (SC/TO), Customer Relations Assistant (CRA), Junior Engineers (Electrical , Electronics, Mechanical, Civil) Account Assistant. The essential requirement for career opportunities in Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRC) is MBA, BA, B.Com, B.Sc, B.Tech You can submit your application along with detailed Resume / CV, attested photocopies of all relevant documents such as educational certificates, experience certificates, CNIC, domicile & recent photograph at the given address below. Those candidates who fulfill the criteria mentioned in the image, should submit their applications & be a part of well reputed Department. It is golden chance for all those who have higher education & they wanted to work in such type of department, so feel free to apply for these vacant positions. The closing date for vacancies in Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRC) is 15 October 2016. The portrayal of vacancies is given in the advertisement. Interested candidates may send their applications on prescribed form along with attested photocopies of all relevant documents at the given address below.
Application and Examination Fee:
- 400/- (inclusive of bank charges plus service tax) for UR & OBC (including Ex-servicemen) candidates; ₹ 150/- (for processing fee only, inclusive of bank charges plus service tax) for SC/ST/PWD candidates.After, successful filling up of the online application form, a bank Challan with Bank Reference Number (the reference number will be unique) will be generated. The registration link cum Bank Challan will remain active only upto 15th October 2016. The system generated Bank challan will be in triplicate (1st copy – Bank Copy, 2nd copy – Candidate’s Copy and 3rd copy – DMRC’s Copy). The Candidates are required to take a print out of this system generated Bank Challan and deposit the requisite Written Examination Fee in any branch of State Bank of India (SBI) after a minimum of 24 hrs of generation of the Bank Challan. Only, State Bank of India (SBI) has been authorized by DMRC to collect the application fee, in a specially opened DMRC Account No. 33700092265.
- Website: www.delhimetrorail.com
- Address: : Metro Bhawan, Fire Brigade Lane, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi, Delhi 110001, India