Jobs in Andhra Pradesh AP Police India
- Number of Vacancies: 159 posts.
- Salary: Rs.16,400-49,870/-
- Last date to Apply: 13 October 2016.
Job Opportunity Description:
Jobs in Andhra Pradesh AP Police for experienced, well educated, determined, self driven, hardworking, dynamic, result oriented & innovative candidates for vacancies of Stipendiary Cadet Trainee Police Constables (Mechanics & Drivers). The essential requirement for career opportunities in Andhra Pradesh AP Police is SSC, Intermediate. You can submit your application along with detailed Resume / CV, attested photocopies of all relevant documents such as educational certificates, experience certificates, CNIC, domicile & recent photograph at the given address below. Those candidates who fulfill the criteria mentioned in the image, should submit their applications & be a part of well reputed Department. It is golden chance for all those who have higher education & they wanted to work in such type of department, so feel free to apply for these vacant positions. The closing date for vacancies in Andhra Pradesh AP Police is 13 October 2016. The portrayal of vacancies is given in the advertisement. Interested candidates may send their applications on prescribed form along with attested photocopies of all relevant documents at the given address below.
- The prescribed fee for candidate belonging OCs/BCs is Rs. 300/-(Rupees three hundred only),and for candidates belonging to SCs/STs is Rs. 150/-(One Hundred Fifty only) towards Applications Processing and Examination.
Mode of Payment of Fee:
- The candidate has to visit any of the Mee Seva (e-Seva)/ AP Online/ TS Online centres to pay the prescribed Registration Fee by providing his / her Basic personal details like Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Community and SSC Hall Ticket Number or its equivalent. Recruitment Notification amount should be credited in favor of Chairman, State Level Police Recruitment Board, Andhra Pradesh, by quoting Notification Rc. No. 247/R&T/Rect.2/2016.After receiving the Payment Receipt from Mee Seva (e-Seva) / AP Online/ TS Online, the candidate has to visit the website recruitment.appolice.gov.into submit the online application form. Even after making payment of fee, if the candidate fails to submit the Online Application Form, such cases shall be rejected without giving any notice and fee once paid will not be refunded in any case.
Website: recruitment.appolice.gov.in & www.appolice.gov.in