HEC Indigenous Scholarships for Balochistan (Batch-III):
- Category: Government.
- Newspaper: Jang, Dawn, The News, Aaj, Express & Nawaiwaqt.
- Last date to Apply: 22 November 2016.
Job Opportunity Description:
HEC Indigenous Scholarships for Balochistan (Batch-III) for experienced, well educated, determined, self driven, hardworking, dynamic, result oriented & innovative candidates. The essential requirement for HEC Indigenous Scholarships for Balochistan (Batch-III) is PhD, M.Phil, MS from HEC recognized University. You can submit your application along with detailed Resume / CV, attested photocopies of all relevant documents such as educational certificates, experience certificates, CNIC, domicile & recent photograph at the given address below & be a part of this department. It is golden chance for all those who have higher education & they wanted to work in such type of department, so feel free to apply for these vacant positions. The last date to apply for HEC Indigenous Scholarships for Balochistan (Batch-III) is 22 November 2016. The portrayal of vacancies is given in the advertisement. Interested candidates may send their applications on prescribed form along with attested photocopies of all relevant documents at the given address below.
- Website: www.hec.gov.pk
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Higher Education Commission, Sector H-9, Islamabad.
- Incomplete application & those received after due date shall not be entertained. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in interview. Stay in touch with us & visiting our website newjobsinpakistan.com for latest jobs.