Govt Jobs Ministry of IT & Telecommunication through PTS:
- Category: Government.
- Newspaper: Jang & Express.
- Last date to Apply: 8 August 2016.
Job Opportunity Description:
Jobs in Ministry of Information Technology & Telecommunication Islamabad for experienced, well educated, determined, self driven, hardworking, dynamic, result oriented & innovative candidates for vacancies of Steno typist, Assistant Librarian, Lower Division Clerk. The essential requirement for career opportunities in Intermediate, Graduate, Matriculation. Candidate must have experience in the relevant field with strong planning, excellent written communication, negotiation & relationship building skills for Jobs in Ministry of Information Technology Pakistan. You can submit your application along with detailed Resume / CV, attested photocopies of all relevant documents such as educational certificates, experience certificates, CNIC, domicile & recent photograph at the given address below. Those candidates who fulfill the criteria mentioned in the image, should submit their applications & be a part of well reputed Department. It is golden chance for all those who have higher education & they wanted to work in such type of department, so feel free to apply for these vacant positions. The last date to apply for Director General vacancies in Ministry of Information Technology is 8 August 2016. The portrayal of vacancies is given in the advertisement. Interested candidates may send their applications on prescribed form along with attested photocopies of all relevant documents at the given address below.
- Website: www.pts.org.pk & www.moit.gov.pk
- Address: Ministry of IT, 4th Floor, Evacuee Trust Complex, Agha Khan Road F-5/1, Islamabad.
- Incomplete application & those received after due date shall not be entertained. Only short listed motivated & committed Candidates will be called for test & interview & no TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in interview. Stay in touch with us & visiting our website newjobsinpakistan.com for latest jobs.