Govt Jobs in Pakistan Bureau of Statistics Punjab, Sindh, KPK:
- Category: Government.
- Newspaper: Jang, Express & Dawn.
- Last date to Apply: 30 June 2017.
Job Opportunity Description:
Govt Jobs in Pakistan Bureau of Statistics for experienced, well educated, determined, self driven, hardworking, dynamic, result oriented & innovative candidates for vacancies of Printing Supervisor, Cartographer, Statistical Assistant, Geographical Assistant, Senior Draftsman, Upper Division Clerk, Lower Division Clerk, Telephone Operator, Driver. The essential requirement for career opportunities in Bureau of Statistics is BA, FA, Matriculation from a recognized University. Candidate must have experience in the relevant field for Jobs in Bureau of Statistics Pakistan. You can submit your application along with detailed Resume / CV, attested photocopies of all relevant documents such as educational certificates, experience certificates, CNIC, domicile & recent photograph at the given address below. Those candidates who fulfill the criteria mentioned in the image, should submit their applications & be a part of well reputed Department. It is golden chance for all those who have higher education & they wanted to work in such type of department, so feel free to apply for these vacant positions. The last date to apply for vacancies in Bureau of Statistics is 30 June 2017. The portrayal of vacancies is given in the advertisement. Interested candidates may send their applications on prescribed form along with attested photocopies of all relevant documents at the given address below.
- Website: www.bos.gop.pk & www.nts.org.pk
- Address: NTS Headquarters 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.
- Only short listed motivated & committed Candidates will be called for test & interview & no TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in interview. Stay in touch with us & visiting our website newjobsinpakistan.com for latest jobs.